"Sometimes tears is a sign of unspoken happiness and a smile is a sign of silent pain."-(via psych-facts)
Alexander Ludwig for JustJared Spotlight [x]
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer questions that are given to you and then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
Rule 5: Don’t change the rules.
I was tagged by scintillatrist (thank you friend :D)
1. Have you ever fallen in love with a city/town/location? (if so - state where and what made you feel that way).
Tbh, there isn’t a place I’ve visited (because I’ve never really been anywhere…) that I fell in love with, but when I get to travel, I’ll let you know :)
2. Precisely, what would your ideal breakfast be?
Chocolate Chip Waffles topped with strawberries along with a side of scrambled eggs with bacon and hash browns :)
3. If you had to name a cheerleading squad, what would you call it?
Team Fighting (idk im really bad with naming stuff LOL)
4. Are there any mundane tasks that you take pleasure from? (e.g. writing lists, washing crockery…).
Oddly enough, if I’m dreadfully bored I’ll start cleaning the house, things like dusting and vacuuming with music blasting :)
5. If you had a room that was entirely silent, and entirely yours, what would you use it for?
Probably to meditate, think, and clear my head. I would say sleep, but I need the sound of a fan to help me sleep :P
6. Of recent current events, are there any that particularly worry or concern you?
What’s going on in Feugerson is devastating. This is 20fucking14 and racism is still alive and is defining us a population. This is scary. It worries me because in a few years I could become a parent and my children will have to see this shit with their own eyes even if I raise them in a house where that doesn’t exist. I have to be realistic and let them know that this world isn’t perfect, but that they can still be good and show kindness.
7. Picture yourself in a supermarket/grocery store; which aisle is your favourite?
Bakery aisle. Love them sweets ; o ;
8. If you could decorate your in bedroom any singular theme, what would it be?
Evanescence theme, or something celtic! :)
9. Are there any names that are tainted to you because of someone you associate with that name?
I feel like if someone asked me this a few months ago, I would have about 5 people, but right now, no.
10. If you could be the personification of any one fruit, which do you think it would be?
A strawberry!! :)
11. Do you hold any sort of spiritual beliefs?
I think our spirit is something that fuels us. It’s connected to our motivation, our faith (religious or belief in people/yourself in general), our hearts, and our minds. So like if i fail a test, my spirit feels crushed. If my heart is broken, so is my spirit. So I believe you need to give time to yourself and rejuvenate your spirit. Whether its meditation, listening to a certain type of music for hours, or sleeping, its something we all must do to keep our spirits high.
My Questions :)
1. What’s something you’ve always wanted? Did you ever get it?
2. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
3. What’s your favorite word to say? What’s your least favorite?
4. If you could spend a day with a celebrity, who would it be?
5. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time? Do you think that’s wrong?
6. Salty foods or sweets?
7. Biggest pet peeve?
8. Do you have anyone you go to advice for?
9. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
11. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
Here are my tags: thehugoomonstroo ambercoloured lilac-of-damnation ristaticraw a-wish-for-the-night prollywhite mermaidislaa sarahtoribio undergroundismymainstream sweetlittleceremonials agirlinthedarkness
The general has fallen, my young ones.
My face was just like prolly’s o.o